Monday, August 29, 2005

Day 13 and Beyond

Many of you have asked me if I have arrived in San Francisco yet. The answer is, of course! Havent you been reading the titles of the posts? It only took me 10 days to reach the Bay Area. It just took me 3 months to write all the entries. I have found a place to live in the city, thanks to a friend of a former co-worker. I live in the fabulous North Beach, which is part of the pictures from Day 11 (a few blocks from Vesuvio Cafe and down the hill from Coit Tower). I am still looking for a job, not a surprise given the state of the economy and that I am switching careers. I have been temping, tho not steadily, for the past 2 months. I have also started taking a class in Restoration and Wildlife, which is a lot of fun. Thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home